- Rose Mary is a fragrant evergreen herb commonly used in kitchens. It has needle like leaves and highly aromatic flowers which are use as perfumes and food flavours. The leaveshave strong flavored and should be use springly with food.
Use in kitchen
- Rosemary adds a savory finishing touch with its aroma to various dishes.
- The herb is not only tastes good in culinary dishes, such as rosemary chicken but it is also a good sign of iron, calcium and Vitamin B-6.
Health Benefits of Rosemary
- It helps in improve blood circulation.
- Contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- It enhancing memory and concentration power.
- Prevent from cancer.